Thursday, August 5, 2010

Schedule Dedule (Beda Day 5)

This blog post will be short and sweet as I have yet to pack for our vacation, for which I leave tomorrow.
My schedule came today and it hit me. I am a senior. This is the last year I will be considered a student at my wonderful school and I don’t think I’m okay with it. Despite the fact that I have an incredible amount of frees (unstructured mods), I am being forced to take Christian Lifestyles. I don’t know what exactly the class entails, but judging by the title of the class, I won’t be frolicking into it every Tuesday, Thursday and Friday.  But I must go into it with a positive attitude, because if I don’t, then there is no chance in hell I will enjoy it. Yet, a positive outlook leaves open a tiny window of hope. I’ve decided to take the same approach with my math class, Algebra II. And as if taking another math class isn’t bad enough, I have the teacher even the best math students have nicknamed “Hitler”. Needless to say, I am freaked out. But like I said, positive outlook. Back to frees, I have one 15-16 (last period) free on Fridays, which incidentally is a big deal for seniors. And as such, I am allowed to leave school early and do whatever I please. Victory.

Off to pack!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck on your trip and enjoy yourself. Check out my blog when you come back okey? Tehehe! :D

    http://neneleah30.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a 15/16 free on Friday, too! I also have a free 5/6... 7/8, 9/10, and 11/12. Remember that time last year when I wasn't pleased to have three frees on Thursday morning? This is worse. And better. But mostly worse.

    ReplyDelete