Friday, August 27, 2010

To Whom It May Concern...

Dear bloggers of blogspot,
          Your lack of interest in my blog saddens me. However, your efforts to keep me down are always thwarted by my one true-blue follower, and my other not-so blue follower. So I would like to send out a huge FAIL to you all. You are missing out on a great blog.

Dear Followers,
         Your support is greatly appreciated. Although often times I have to remind and sometimes beg you to read my posts, you do eventually read them. It's good to know that my voice is heard not only by my own ears.

Dear Mrs. Rietbrock,
      I'm sorry I was one sixth of a second late to your class. Perhaps that you think that by postponing my detainment, you are doing me a favor. I will have you know that you are wrong. I would much rather have stayed 10 minutes after school today (Friday) than have to get up an extra 30 minus early Monday (that is if I remember) to sit and look at you for the same 10 minutes.

Dear Advisor,
      If you thought I was sassy today, wait until Monday.

Dear Christy from my advisory,
     You don't want to challenge me to a staring match. You will lose. Every. Time.

Dear (current) French Club President,
      You are being impeached. Get over it. It's better than being assassinated, dontcha think?


Dear Darius, 
     I love you. Keep your chin up. Don't eat so much as a crumb tomorrow because we will have our skype date. After music of course. And after chores. And whatever you're doing tomorrow. I don't know about you, but I'm really looking forward to this.


Dear Maggie,
      I love you. Thank you for the fun time today. And yesterday. And the day before that. And the day before that. And all of those other times...

Dear Mom,
      I'm sorry it took me so long to wash the dishes. There were a whole lot, and part of me felt like if I put it off long enough, it would go away. As you know (as it was partly your doing) they multiplied... rapidly. Please go to the grocery store. And thanks for getting me a new windshield.

Dear Jared,
      Stay out of my room.

Sincerely,

                             LaPetite, Mrs. Turner, the scary senior in your advisory, French Club Vice President (for now), Buggy, Alysa.

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed this immensely. Do you feel like you've gotten a lot off your chest now?

    ReplyDelete